My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Money Saving Deals



Who likes to save money? I know I do! I am passing on some great deals that I find, on to you!

First, I like to go on date nights with my hubby, but sometimes the ol' budget keeps us from going out for a meal. I've found Restaurants.com, where you can purchase a $100 restaurant gift card for $40. How cool is that? Here's the link: http://giftcard.restaurant.com/index.asp

Next, I really like saving at the market. I shop around for the best deals. I shop at Trader Joes, Vons and Albertsons.
This week Vons has some really great deals. http://weeklyspecials.vons.com/customer_Frame.jsp?drpStoreID=2077
5 lb bag of potatoes for 88 cents! Price good through 9/18/10
Ragu Pasta Sauce 99 cents when you buy 6 jars. Price good through today 9/14/10
Red Lion Sweet Necatries 77 cents a lb. Price good through today 9/14/10
It is always good to stock up on items to put in your food storage. Pasta sauce has a LONG shelf life and you can always use or many different recipes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your ideas! Do you have a Fresh and Easy Market near you? It's become one of our favorites.

Burns Fast! said...

Hi Marti: No we don't have Fresh & Easy (I wish), but we just got a "Sprouts - Farmers Market" I am going to check it out this week!